Sunday, April 13, 2008

Refreshed

What an amazing weekend we had.  17 women drove down to San Diego to hear Beth Moore. Travis Cotrell and his worship team were incredible.  He is absolutely anointed by God.  We arrived late due to traffic, but believe me when we walked into the arena we immediately felt the presence of God.  Not only did Beth stir our hearts and renew our spirits, she gave us laughter.  When she had us open our bibles to Psalm 139, I just about giggled with delight.  I have been drawn to this chapter for several months and was just excited to know that God was going to give me a special treat.  And He did.  Beth's teaching is so anointed.  Her topic was "Known".  I am still just chewing on the words she gave.  I am so happy that we were able to be a part of this meeting.  I hear in the wind that several now want to go to the Las Vegas conference.  Sounds like we may have another road trip ahead.  Who is onboard?

Don't forget to check out the pictures.  The link is found on the right side of this page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment