Thursday, April 3, 2008

Renew

I love the times that I am in prayer and God gives me a nugget that knocks me in the head and makes me look at things completely different.  That happened this week.  I was in prayer asking for God to increase my faith.  As I was praying, I said, "God my mind was created to be doubtful" when I came to a complete stop.  The Holy Spirit spoke directly into my MIND.  He said my mind was CREATED TO BELIEVE!  Yes, I will accept that word.  The scripture in Romans 12:2 stays, 
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is --His good, pleasing and perfect will."  You see when we conform to the pattern of the world, we become skeptical and doubtful.  We can only believe in ourselves.  But when we are transformed by the power of the blood of Jesus we are to renew our mind.  It is then that we will be able to test and approve God's will in our lives.  Renew my mind Lord!  Renew the mind of my sisters!  Renew the minds of Your church!  We want to believe!!  We want Your good, pleasing and perfect will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment